Friday, August 12, 2011

Stardoll Celebrates Ramadan



Stardoll Celebrates the Islamic Month Of Ramadan. Ramadan is the month of Fasting, Fasting is when you don't eat or drink during daylight. According to the internet it is suppose to teach those who practice it patience, humility, and spirituality. Ramadan takes place on the ninth month of the Islamic Calendar and last 30 days.
So to celebrate this very spiritual month, stardoll is giving us members a daily surprise! Everyday you have the chance to purchase a new item. NOTE not all of the items are free but are for cheap prices. Although some are free.

Heres how you get to the Ramadan Calander:

(This is on the spotlight tab)

Check back to this everyday and click on the next numbers square to see and purchase the Daily Gifts :)

Audrey!

As a side note I just wanted to tell my readers that I am going up to Maine tomorrow, which I am very excited about, for a two week vacation. I might not be on as much but you can still contact me via starmail or guestbook.

I was also thinking of making a special email that people can send me their Ask Audrey Questions to. But quiet frankly i think it would be soo much easier to just do it all on stardoll. What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment