Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Task

This first task is going to test your fashion skills. As many of you know the first task has to determine who is staying and who is not. After the 1st task only 13 girls will be remaining, so its essential that you do your VERY best.

Evening Wear. Is the first task. Its a simple task but it will quickly cut the number of girls we have in half.

You have a week to finish this task. (Due Date: Monday the 23nd) You may do whatever you want, a graphic, a scenery or just a simple picture of your Medoll.
Now I realized that we haven't really explained how this contest will work! This contest is 40% Voting and 60% Judge decision. You will send in your task on 23 and the next day I will post them on the blog along with a poll , people will vote for their favorite in the next two days. (As a contestant you can vote but you can not ask other people to vote for you). The person with the most votes will be safe from elimination.

Because this is the First round the people with the 3 highest votes will be safe from elimination. And everyone else is at the mercy of the judges. The polls will be open for only 2 days after those two days the results will be posted. including a small opinion from the judges. As well as who is remaining in the contest.

Good luck to all the contestants!
I'd also like to say that if any contestants want some help with their task, they may contact me through mail or guestbook :)

10 comments:

  1. Audrey and Jenna, here is Sabrina_BryanSb, I'm brazilian and i didnt understam the evening wear..It mean like a night wear or what?And i need to make a picture of my doll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Evening Wear like what you would go out on a date with (like maxi dress etc.) or like just normal clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm in :]
    Mine is saved as a Scenery, I called it 'stardollsnexttopmodel', I hope that will do. If not, please inform me in my Guestbook. ♥

    -cutecoolcrazy21

    ReplyDelete
  4. so basicly i have to take a picture of me in evening wear,and could i put it on my presentation or something? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mines called evening fairy wear btw my doll is eyelippy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My one is a scenery and it is called "it is how you imagine it." heres the link : http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/scenery.php

    By the way my username is laurutemazute
    and good luck to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/photos.php?id=82329294&pid=40615358&npage=0&page=0
    That link will take you straight to my picture of my medoll in evening wear. thank you. xxx
    -ciaraajohnson

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://i56.tinypic.com/21341eo.png

    Piper1009!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i51.tinypic.com/dm4p40.jpg

    0rebecki
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete